New Music: Love Lockdown (TRIFONIC REMIX) [mp3]

A few months back, Kanye West posted the stems for his new track Love Lockdown on his blog. So we decided to do a Trifonic remix, which you can listen to and download below… Let us know what you think!

“Love Lockdown (TRIFONIC REMIX)” – Kanye West:
[audio:Love Lockdown (TRIFONIC REMIX).mp3]

DOWNLOAD (right-click and choose Save As… duh!)

34 Responses to “New Music: Love Lockdown (TRIFONIC REMIX) [mp3]”

1. Jordan November 20, 2008 at 5:07 pm #

Love it! Best remix I’ve heard yet!

Love from the BT boards!

2. Bridget November 20, 2008 at 7:23 pm #

Um… does Kanye West have access to this? This needs radio play!!

3. Brian Trifon November 20, 2008 at 7:59 pm #

haha Thanks! We hope Kanye finds it…. If you know him, send it his way ๐Ÿ˜‰
    -brian

4. Fatir Siddiqui November 22, 2008 at 12:33 pm #

One of the best remix i’ve ever heard!
    Trifonic rocks; you must send this track to Kanye, He will surely ask you to produce his music in future ๐Ÿ˜›

5. Torley November 22, 2008 at 5:33 pm #

I haven’t heard the original, but your remix is definitely a head-nodder! I like the distortion and other effects applied to Kanye’s voice. The subtle nuances and glitchy touches โ€” a signature of yours โ€” are always appreciated for depth.

Trifonic, have you checked out http://soundcloud.com yet? I reckon it’d be a better, easier way to include both streaming and download links. (I was previously using the same WordPress widget too.) Here’s an example of it on my blog: http://torley.com/four-elements-iii-krts-watermelon-remix

6. David Schmalz November 22, 2008 at 8:58 pm #

Wow guys, you really hit it again with this one. Loving it!

7. TWISTOR November 22, 2008 at 11:00 pm #

I’d have to agree w/ my fellow Norger Jordan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

๐Ÿ˜€

8. LT November 23, 2008 at 12:52 am #

@ everyone so far: thank you!!! So happy to hear you like the track!

9. DB November 24, 2008 at 4:28 pm #

Amazing remix. Keep it up

10. DB November 26, 2008 at 12:04 pm #

Have you guys thought about remixing NIN songs? Renzor has a HUGE ton of multitrack files on their site. remix.nin.com

Should give you guys a ton of exposure too probably.

11. LT November 26, 2008 at 1:08 pm #

Great idea, DB… we will investigate.

12. Adore November 29, 2008 at 11:05 am #

Wonderful Remix…
    your on a good path to becoming my favorite artist! <3

13. Hy Bound December 2, 2008 at 12:22 pm #

Love this track! I’m not really a fan of Kanye West’s but this song kicks copious amounts of tuckus.

14. Dudas December 3, 2008 at 7:13 pm #

Love it, LT……holler if you guys are headed out to NYC to play at any point in ’09…

15. Kevin B. December 24, 2008 at 2:20 pm #

After hearing the original on tv, I finally got around to checking out this track a few days ago, and I love it. Really great track, better than the original for sure! I would love to hear similar stuff on future Trifonic albums. ๐Ÿ™‚

16. Boy Nuke 'Em December 28, 2008 at 6:36 pm #

Quality remix fellas. Anywhere we can get a higher quality version? Would love to play this out and about.

17. fluid43 January 15, 2009 at 1:00 pm #

Well I am sure what you could do better then this. It’s to straight. I have a feeling that listening Tiesto’s mix :^)))

Will be waiting some new staff from you. And one more the clip is fantastic.

18. sara khan January 18, 2009 at 12:03 am #

i think so kanye west is cool and hos voice is very nice too i like his song keep your love lock down very much.

19. Gavroche January 19, 2009 at 6:27 pm #

Dope remix!!!

20. Letamank January 30, 2009 at 10:20 am #

One of the best remix iโ€™ve ever heard!

21. Robert Hallock February 11, 2009 at 11:50 am #

Fantastic remix, guys.

22. Abstriumsters February 25, 2009 at 2:28 pm #

beautiful site..))
    I will go to you.

23. Corissa February 26, 2009 at 6:37 pm #

Kayla and I love it!!!

24. Eric Zhang March 4, 2009 at 3:33 pm #

This remix brings a new dimension to the track. Absolutely sick!

25. Alex mp3 March 31, 2009 at 9:34 am #

Fantastic remix, guys! Love it!

26. Joe April 7, 2009 at 11:08 pm #

Wow, in my opinion that was way better than the original track.

27. uberLAB April 15, 2009 at 9:48 am #

man..this track really shouldn’t have the vocal in it. seriously feels like mixing ketchup into filet mignon. would love a voiceless “remix” version of the remix ๐Ÿ™‚

28. haji July 20, 2009 at 7:32 am #

kanye you’re the best in the world men!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. eskisehirliyim September 4, 2009 at 8:20 am #

great post thank you

30. Moshie61 November 23, 2010 at 11:00 pm #

Great remix for a dance environment but i must admit it has nothing on the organic deep awesomeness of the 'emergence' album….dont be tempt to go too commerical (well at least 100% of the time) ๐Ÿ˜›

31. Moshie61 November 23, 2010 at 11:03 pm #

Btw….just bought to your remix of “hybrid – can you here me now” (im a huge fan of theirs as i am you guy) but that remix beats ALL newly released tracks (both original and remixes) in the last few years!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Customization at Even Alander’s Blog - November 22, 2008

[…] should check out this remix by trifonic. I’ve been listening to it nonstop lately. « Starting up this blog […]

2. Customization at Even Alander’s Blog - December 9, 2008

[…] should check out this remix by trifonic. I’ve been listening to it nonstop lately. « Starting up this blog thingy Things […]

3. Tra.kz Artist Spotlight: Trifonic (”Gutter Box”) « .Evolving Music. - February 11, 2009

[…] Tra.kz Artist Spotlight: Trifonic (”Gutter Box”) Published February 11, 2009 Tra.kz Artist Spotlight , by Gavroche , music Tags: Emergence, Gutter Box, Kanye West, Love Lockdown, Tra.kz Artist Spotlight, Trifonic Trifonic is brothers Brian and Laurence Trifon, a San Francisco based electronic act that seamlessly fuses experimental production wizardry with beautiful melodies and traditional song structures to craft music that is both unexpected and accessible. Their 2008 debut album Emergence combines elements of downtempo electronica, IDM, post-rock and classical music to create a deep, lush musical experience distinctly their own. Recently, they invited you to make your own remixes of Emergence, after demonstrating their own remix chops on Kanye’s Love Lockdown. […]