Parks On Fire – the official video!

As I mentioned previously, Scott Pagano created a wonderful video for our track Parks On Fire. And we’ve finally made it available for your online viewing pleasure.

You can watch the HD version on Vimeo via the embed/link below. And if you want a copy for your iPod or iPhone – or if your computer (like mine) is too slow to process the HD version – you can download it for free here.

Hope you enjoy!

Parks on Fire from neither-field on Vimeo

18 Responses to “Parks On Fire – the official video!”

1. Adore December 1, 2008 at 2:31 pm #

Amazing… Wow I’m impressed. Brilliant music and now a brilliant video to go along as well. I really like the mix of reality and abstract, and I think it worked very well… 🙂

2. DB December 1, 2008 at 6:19 pm #

Awesome!

Put this on youtube guys, it will get more hits.

3. TWISTOR December 1, 2008 at 11:00 pm #

This is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

It’s like a TBU Part 8, but BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😀

4. Bryan G December 3, 2008 at 10:40 am #

Good god is that the most amazing video I’ve ever seen. You know how when music visualizers for computers came out you always pictured it actually synching with the music? Well this video is what I always dreamed of in that sense – I love the blurring with the bass lines, the motion freezing with pauses or rolling with the percussion.

Didn’t hurt that I just got a HP HDX 1080p widescreen! Streamed without a glitch and looked fantastic. Bravo to everyone involved.

5. AXizes December 3, 2008 at 9:26 pm #

The visualization completes the flow of sound flawlessly. I can’t possibly think of a better way to complete the abstract nature of Parks On Fire. Simply stunning!

6. Disruptor December 8, 2008 at 3:50 pm #

simply amazing!!! perfect for this music. The best clip I’ve ever seen!! Congratulations

7. Torley December 10, 2008 at 10:22 am #

This looks mindblowing — saved to watch @ suppertime. I’d love to see a tutorial on how Pagano syncs his visuals to our music!

I highly recommend uploading via http://tubemogul.com , that way you can upload to YouTube, Vimeo, etc. in a single shot and see which benefit you the most. 🙂

8. Torley December 10, 2008 at 10:28 am #

I meant *your* music, pardon!

9. Maxim M. January 8, 2009 at 8:24 am #

One of the most beautiful and original products that I ever heard this. For the first time has casually heard a remix from Hybrid on this song – and has downloaded and listened to all their discography, but the general style differed from it. This song (as well as a all album) simply bewitches. Even the body pricks. I tell you many thanks. And this video. It is simply delightful – to transfer it is so thin such feelings is a talent. Texts of other songs not without sense that the most important. I very much am grateful to you for that that you create.

10. progressive breakbeats January 21, 2009 at 2:03 pm #

This is one of my favorite songs of all time! And the video I think was made with “processing” which is some sick software that is all over vimeo.

11. Dany boy February 18, 2009 at 7:07 am #

Ecoute je viens de tomber sur ton clip , je suis français je n’ai jamais rien vu de tel , c impressionnant!!

Bravo …

12. EricT April 30, 2009 at 8:28 pm #

Excellent job, superb synchronization, exactly how I would visualize the music in my own mind!

13. banesto June 8, 2009 at 3:56 am #

WOW… synch is superb, visuals stunning!!

14. NV30 July 13, 2009 at 7:34 am #

Wow, it’s really amazing.

15. Dmitry December 4, 2012 at 2:09 am #

the link to download is not working anymore

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. trifonic.com » Blog Archive » Notations02 DVD - December 15, 2008

[…] Pagano’s video for Parks On Fire is featured on the Notations02 DVD compilation (2008, […]

2. trifonic.com » Blog Archive » Parks On Fire video featured in Apple’s QuickTime Gallery - January 21, 2009

[…] Pagano’s video for Parks On Fire is the gift that keeps on giving: We just learned that Apple is featuring it in […]

3. bass for your face at 17 dots - May 3, 2011

[…] later poppy stuff), but I forgive them because the rest is so stunning.  Oh, and the video for Parks on Fire?  It will absolutely melt your brain.  Watch it in full […]