“Ninth Wave” Is Here!

We’re very excited to announce that our new album Ninth Wave is available now!

We’re offering Ninth Wave in a few different formats:

Digital Plus: Includes album tracks (WAV, FLAC, or 320K MP3), plus bonus instrumentals and an audio producer’s commentary.

Limited Edition CD: Includes an insert of the album cover image, plus immediate download of all the files in the Digital Plus package.

Producer’s Edition: Includes full audio stems of all album tracks, production video tutorials, and multi-instrument sample kits.

​In addition to the album, we also have some sweet new merch that we think you’ll like.

We hope you enjoy the new music!

Tags: ,

6 Responses to ““Ninth Wave” Is Here!”

1. Nick Sazonov November 13, 2012 at 5:53 am #

BEST NEWS of the day!!!!! And the best electronic album of 2012 !!! I have not buy album yet, but iTunes previews shocked me ))))) Track “Baalbek” is incredible !!!!!

2. Keith November 13, 2012 at 8:20 am #

Just started listening. Sounds great so far

3. Dan Sieg November 14, 2012 at 10:03 pm #

Absolutely incredible music and sound design… The beauty and detail of is album is just something that I can listen to for years and still hear new things each listen. Thanks Brian!

4. Jonathan November 15, 2012 at 8:15 am #

Love the new album Brian. Your musical genius is unrivaled. Please keep the new music coming. Thank you.

5. Travis November 18, 2012 at 9:00 pm #

First time I heard your last album I bought it immediately. I was extremely excited to see your new album pop up on Spotify… needless to say I bought it off iTunes and haven’t been listening to anything since. Keep up the amazing music! Thanks for a phenomenal piece of art!

6. Paul R January 10, 2013 at 4:35 pm #

I didn’t realize you had album until now. The first song i listened to on the new album was Ninth Wave and I immediately purchased the producers edition of the album. I know ill be listening to this album religiously for awhile. Keep making great music, ill be there asap to purchase your next album. In the meantime i will continue to promote you as an artist to anyone who enjoys electronic music. TRIFONIC FOR LIFE!! :D